Clear Braces Norwich, VT
Dr. Kravitz does minor tooth movement with clear aligners to straighten overlapping upper or lower front teeth. For more involved tooth movement Dr. Kravitz will make an appropriate referral to a local orthodontist.
- This treatment involves uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Kravitz’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Kravitz has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Kravitz about once every 3 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 5 – 6 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.